As the master of our house, we can direct my creativity to the arrangement of our home with home-made decorations. Importantly, to create the most daring ideas, there is no need to buy something and spend your money. Anything that is no longer needed or has already worked out will come in handy. It is not only profitable, but also has its own useful sides.
What is the benefit?
- Old, useless items get a new life. One unexpected decision will transform your territory beyond imagination, making it more beautiful and cozier.
- It can inspire family creativity. Such work attracts not only adults, but also children. Children and adults can both participate in this process. Joint participation in the creation of crafts inspires children to further creativity. And, of course, participating makes children not seek to break or destroy what has been created.
- Old shoes. There is a lot of such material in every family. These will be wonderful planters and flowerpots for your favorite flowers. Such decorations will look great not only on the playground, but also on the porch, bench, and also on the fence. Even in the middle of the lawn, such a shoe with flowers will look very impressive. Children are delighted with such an idea and are happy to give away even their old sports shoes.
- Dishes. Think boldly. Any old plates, basins, broken cups will be transformed simply. Take paints and a brush. Cheerful and bright decorations from old dishes can be located in various places, on a bench, in a garden, in a greenhouse, along a path or a fence, which will make your garden much more comfortable and livelier.
- Furniture. Nowadays, it has become fashionable to use for decoration in the garden. A chest of drawers, a chair or a nightstand, painted in bright colors, will become an original detail of a homely cozy garden. The flowers planted in them will add decorativeness to the image as well.
- In addition to standard furniture, you can use a bed, a piano, a bathtub, and even a typewriter for these purposes. All that is needed is to create a protective layer on the product, and then add earth, plant unpretentious flowers.
Use your imaginations! Add beauty and style to your garden.