Sliding gates can fit the area exactly and look majestic as well, which can simply glide through on a rail without blocking the road. What’s more, they are quite easy to install and operate.
What Is Sliding Gate?
A sliding gate is a fence that can be moved on a rail fixed on the ground. Sliding gates provide a practical, safe, secure, and recognizable entryway to terrains. A sliding gate is a flexible fence that has wheels at the bottom in a horizontal direction.
What Are the Different Types of Sliding Gates?
- Track Sliding Gates: These gates move on a rail, with the help of wheels or rollers. However, the rails have high wear and tear and require regular maintenance.
- Cantilever Sliding Gates: They are operated on two sets of rollers, which are attached to the wall. So they are perfect if you have an obstruction on the ground.
- Telescopic Sliding Gates: These gates are ideal if you have space constraints.
What Do You Have to Consider?
- Budget: First, set your budget.
- Material: You must always buy good quality material that is worth the money. Also, it’s sometimes wise to spend a little extra to get long-lasting materials.
- Measurements: Measure the length and height of the gate you need to ensure a better fit.
- Appeal: Also, remember to pick a gate that can increase the curb appeal and create impressive looks!
- Type: Choose from one of the above-mentioned types of sliding gates based on your landscape.
Latest Sliding Gate Designs
Automatic Sliding Gate Designs
This type of sliding gate is ease of operation, reduced manual labor and highest level of safety. Although these doors are priced high, but they are in great demand these days, because they’re totally worth it!
Wooden Sliding Gate:
The barn-style inspired wooden gate gives a rustic feel to your exteriors. This design is an eclectic mix of the conventional classiness of wood, with the AvantGarde looks!
Steel Sliding Gate:
The visually appealing gate has a unique design, which looks like a metallic basketweave. This double sliding gate can shield your home from direct views, without compromising on your aesthetics.
Sliding Main Gate Design
It is a combination of the classiness of wood and the ease of a sliding gate. The rustic wooden panels are supported by a metal frame, which can make it last longer, and reduce the chances of damage!
Sliding Fence Gate
This electric sliding fence gate is a perfect way to safeguard your property. The door works in a cantilever style, which makes it easy to install on any terrain.
Sliding Iron Gate Design:
Made with solid iron, the gate displays breathtakingly beautiful scrollwork on the outside. As the door slides in, the solid part makes way to reveal only designed area.
If you’re interested but aren’t sure which to choose, be sure to contact us Everlast Services. We are always more than happy to visit your home, provide detailed information and samples, and discuss how we can best meet your needs.