We offer a payment plan option through Certegy Ezi-Pay so you can take your purchase home and pay for it over time. With a payment plan all you need to pay is a deposit and the goods are yours to take away. One of the great benefits of a Certegy Ezi-Pay payment plan is that you never pay interest on the amount you owe. You will pay an establishment fee between $35 and $90 to set up your account, and this is payable over the term of the plan. There is a monthly account keeping fee of $3.50 which will be direct debited whilst your account remains active and a $2.95 payment processing fee that is included with each fortnightly payment. You know exactly how much you will get charged as long as you stick with your payment schedule, best of all there is No Interest Ever!
What do I need to apply for a Certegy Ezi-Pay payment plan?
- To be over 18 years of age and be a permanent resident of Australia.
- To be employed on a Full-Time basis working a minimum of 30 hours or be an Aged or Veteran’s Pensioner.
- To have a bank account or credit card in your name with documentation showing proof of ownership ie bank statement – Sorry EFTPOS cards are not suitable as they can not be debited.
- To provide suitable identification.
- If goods or services are to be fitted or applied to a property or dwelling then you must be the owner of that domestic property or dwelling.
For further information please visit www.certegyezipay.com.au
*Continuing credit provided by Certegy Ezi-Pay Ptd Ltd. Fees (including Establishment Fee, Monthly Account Keeping fees and Payment Processing fees) charges, terms, conditions and lending criteria apply. Ask in-store for details or visit certegyezipay.com.au